Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No Pain, um, No GAIN????

Slight problem. I went to the Dr's today, and I seem to have, ahem, gained 12 pounds since I left for vacation. I'm certain it is the um, swelling in my knee and foot. Swelling creates lots of fluids and um, fluids weigh like a LOT. Plus I was stuck in a wheelchair so that made me retain even more fluid. So, like according to my calculations, if I urinate every 2 hours for the next 17 days I will be back to um, normal. (I am quite certain that the cadbury mini eggs had nothing to do with this since they are so small and innocent looking. How can such a happy snack be bad for you??)

So, clearly my miraclesuit was working major miracles. It held in an extra 12 pounds of, um, fluid, and still managed to keep me fabulous. (And yes Ardell the suit was fabulous. It was not just the alcohol and happy pills this time. You silly, silly girl...) Unfortunately I did not take off my miraclesuit until the night before we left. Perhaps I might have noticed the swelling and um, fluids a bit sooner.

At least my pits are smooth. . .

1 comment:

  1. Now, I wasn't questioning you, I swear!! I just needed to be sure before all the chubby girlfriends of mine go crazy ordering this thing and then get mad when it isn't all it's cracked up to be...(did I say crack?..how funny...) anyway I trust you so go ahead and post the Website where fabulous can be obtained!!!

    ReplyDelete