Friday, February 20, 2009

Sven Again

Boy is Sven pissed at me. I signed on today, and apparently it has been 9 days since my last Wii Workout, and, um, I kinda gained 3 pounds. (This may or may not be directly related to the 2 bags of Cadbury mini eggs I polished off in the last 3 days, but, in my defense, they only come out at Easter time and I am giving up chocolate for Lent, so my window in which I can savor these chocolate wonders is very small, therefore, I have been inhaling them by the truckload.)

Anywhoo . . .

I log onto the Wii Fit, and the nice little machine informs me that I have taken a step back and that the only way to see results is to stay focused yada yada yada. It made my Wii person even fatter, and I think she split her pants too.

Then Sven comes on. (His pony tail still freaks me out) Sven starts to lecture me about the importance of fitness, and how I really need to stay commited, and he's there for me, blah blah blah. But, I swear when I turned my back I heard him call me a fat cow. Ouch. Some guys just can't take rejection very well.

I put in a good 20 minutes of arm shaking, and now Sven is all back in love with me telling me how great I did, and that I'm back on track.

I'm a little concerned about the 3 pounds I gained. After all, I only have another week left of Cadbury mini-eggs. I've been thinking and I figure if I cut my hair, trim my nails, shave EVERYTHING, take off all my jewelry have a healthy BM, empty my bladder and strip down to my skivvies that I should be back to my fighting weight. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment