Friday, May 8, 2009

Teaser

All I can say is that I am starting aquatic pyhsical therapy. Me. Crutches. Swimsuit. Pool. Lifeguards.

If you want to whole story, buy some jewelry at www.LiaSophia.com/Coleenmckeown

Buy a pair of earrings. Something. Support me.

Thanks to Girlfriend Shelle, Girlfriend Amy L, Girlfriend Heather, Girlfriend Kelly, and Girlfriend Ardell for helping a sister out.

I will email you lovely ladies the full story, and it's freakin' hysterical.

For the rest of you, you know how to motivate me. And, believe me, I really need motivation.

1 comment:

  1. sorry this sister is poor! i have to buy my jewelry at walmart :( ya i know...maybe someday i will actually be able to buy jewelry that does not start with 'costume' lol. good luck though, and hope you get alot!

    ReplyDelete