Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Potty Talk

Hello friends. Sorry I haven't written much lately. But honestly, there is very little to tell. I have spent my recent days sorting through bins and bins of boys clothes in an attempt to rid myself of massive amounts of "stuff." So, I dare not bore you with the details of label checking, folding, and bin stacking.

Anywhooooo, I do want to offer major thanks to all of you Girlfriends for coming through with my Lia Sophia book show. Not only was it the biggest catalogue show the hostess has ever had (can I get a whoot whoot!) BUT, I am now sitting here wearing $1400 worth of FABULOUS baubles!!!!!!! (Yes, I am currently wearing EVERY SINGLE piece because I just couldn't decide on one. They are all so magnificent!) So, thanks to you all!!!! (Um, all of you that ordered, that is!:-))

But, I do have the transcripts of a conversation I had with Trey yesterday that is quite amusing. This conversation takes place with Trey on the potty, and me standing outside the door.

Trey: "Mom, I don't want you to see my long poop. It's like a snake."

Me: "That's nice dear."

Trey: "Did you ever see my poop that looked like a donut? That was cool, right?"

Me: "Um, unfortunately I did."

Trey: "I'm not a good wiper. I get skid marks."

Me: choking on the laughter that I am holding in, and rolling on the floor. (I may have peed myself.)

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

  1. I would LIKE to say that you looked so elegant and chic with ALL of that jewelry on. However, "batshit crazy homeless lady who is missing her tinfoil hat" comes to mind.

    So, I'd say either go Coco Chanel and take one (10 in your case) thing off, or just leave it all on (including the tinfoil hat)...go big or go home...


    (Glad the sale went well!)

    ReplyDelete