Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It Keeps Getting Better

My water therapy is getting better by the minute. Now, my Mom and I are going together. She had her knee replaced a month ago, so now we are side-by-side swimming stars.

On our first day, I let Mom lead the way into the locker room. I knew what to expect, however, I failed to give her proper warning. As we were heading out to the pool she commented "What, is that some sort of nudist colony in there?"

"Well, Mom, you aint seen nothin' yet. When we get back you'll get to meet Hairy-ette and Muffy. They always put on a show for the new kids."

She giggled, as she thought I was kidding. However, on the car ride home, she had a lot to say. "Did you see that woman standing naked blow-drying her hair? Can you believe she didn't put some clothes on? She was bent over and her ladies were practically touching the floor!"

"Oh, that was Hairy-ette. She likes to put on a show. I think she's a nudist. I'm not quite sure yet. "

"And did you see that really big lady with the tatoo of the butterfly on her rear?"

"That was a rose tatoo."

"No, it was a butterfly, I'm sure."

"Mom, I swear, it is a rose. When she bends over, the skin straightens out, and it is definately a rose. I had a close-up view."

"Oh. . . is it always like that?"

"No. Muffy wasn't there today. Usually it's worse."

(Long pause) "I hope your brother get's his pool open soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment