Friday, November 5, 2010

The Return

I just realized that it has been almost an entire year since I last wrote. I'd like to say that I was doing something fabulous like touring the world ala Eat, Pray, Love. But in reality, I was struggling through life ala Kids, Dirt, Chaos.

So much has happened, and I have so many stories to tell. I am sorry to keep you all hanging for so long. My only excuse is that I was blatently unmotivated. (Or pathetically lazy.)

I promise to make up for it with many crazy tales from the World of Jenn. I've got some doozies. Naturally.

So, sit back, grab a bottle of booze and your reading glasses, and get ready for a glimpse into my crazy, crazy, world.

I've missed you all.

Love,
me

1 comment:

  1. I've been sitting with a bottle of booze for 6 months now....

    ReplyDelete